SPECIAL TIE AWARDS
QUINS 1st XV PLAYERS WITH OVER 100 APPEARANCES
19th September 2015 – Roger being presented with his 100 + appearances tie by Brian Jones, Club Chairman.
Presentation photograph taken by Hugh Thomas
Compiled by Percy Jones, Club Archivist
• Played his first Quins game in the 1968/69 season
• Played most of his 112 games as a Number 8
- His 112 appearances are made up of 65 League games; 10 Cup and 37 Friendlies.
• Captained the 1st XV in the 1972/73 season
• Played his last Quins game in the 1975/76 season